Tavistock Hotel London is one of the most widely visited hotels in London situated ideally at Tavistock Square Bloomsbury London. Owned and being a part of the famous Imperial Hotels, visitors are served with top class facilities with utmost care and polite behavior. Many of the famous sightseeing London attractions are situated near by to the hotel increasing its popularity and visitors’ strength. Royal Opera House, British Museum, Russell Square, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus etc. are some of the nearby attractions. A 3 star hotel offering 395 very well designed guestrooms Tavistock Hotel London has forever being the visitors’ first choice of preference for a comfortable stay.
Facilities in Tavistock Hotel London
- Every room is very well equipped with modern amenities like the satellite televisions, direct dialing telephones, coffee/tea making equipment, mini bar, private bathrooms furnished with stylish bathroom accessories and toiletries.
- Every room has a high speed internet access for your official and personal use.
- Laundry and ironing service is available on request.
- A gym and fitness centre is made at Tavistock Hotel London where you van work out and maintain your health and fitness.
- Beauty services are offered for both men and women by the beauty professionals.
- Tasty food is served at the hotel’s restaurant and a collection of classy wines is also offered at the Jacques Bar.
- Early morning wake up alarm alerts are available in the hotel so that you don’t miss out any important outing or meeting.
- For meetings and conferences business rooms are available that are fledged with digital equipments like photocopying and fax machine, projectors etc.
- A parking garage is made so that you can properly park your vehicle.
- ATM machine is located inside the hotel.
- A safe deposit is provided where you can put your valuable things and money.
- The cordial staff of the hotel is ready for anytime service and a 24 hrs help desk is available.
- So Tavistock Hotel London is the best and affordable place of accommodation when coming to London.