Lancaster London Hotel is one of the top most hotels in London. It was formerly known as the Royal Lancaster Hotel. Ideally situated at Lancaster Terrace, London, the hotel offers immense comfort and care to every visitor coming here. Within a few steps to the hotel, you can find great attractions which enhance the popularity of the hotel. Some of the nearby attractions are Hyde Park, London skyline, Marble Arch, Knightsbridge and Harrods. The hotel was opened in 1967 with the aim of providing comfort and excellent amenities to each visitor.
Facilities in Lancaster London Hotel
- The hotel offers 416 designer rooms and suites which are fully fledged with great modern amenities.
- The facilities of the rooms include air conditioners, television with pay per movies and cable channels, hair dryer, direct dial phones, soft bedding, satin linens, vibrant curtains, mini bar, in room safe, ironing board, tea/coffee making equipments, bathroom accessories and toiletries etc.
- Throughout the Lancaster London Hotel a high speed Wi-Fi internet is available.
- For your business meetings there is a large conference hall which is equipped with every useful machine.
- Early morning newspaper facility is available.
- Laundry services are provided whenever required.
- The hotel offers great dining at the Nipa Restaurant which serves great Thai food and other delicious items. The Lounge Bar serves great wines and snacks.
- Concierge service available
- Beauty services for both men and women available
- A valet parking system is available.
- The Lancaster London Hotel offers a pleasant stay to each of their guests.