One of the top hotels in London, Grange City Hotel London is a grand luxurious 5 star hotel. The hotel was opened in 2002 at 8-10 Coopers Row, City/Tower Hill, London. The Tower of London, Tate Modern gallery, Temple Church, Thames River etc. are the major attractions located in close proximity to the hotel. Grange City Hotel London comprises of 307 well decorated grand rooms that offer great comfort.
Facilities in Grange City Hotel London
- Rooms of various kinds are available like city club rooms, superior rooms, executive rooms, and suites; you can choose appropriate rooms according to your choice and budget.
- All the rooms comprise of the modern day to day facilities like the direct dial phones, air conditioners, hair dryer, tea/coffee making facilities in every room, iron board, mini bar, beauty products, soft bedding, satin linens, blackout drapes, private bathroom with stylish bathroom accessories and toiletries, voice mail services etc.
- The hotel has its own restaurants and bars namely Forum Restaurant, Isis bar, Koto II Japanese Restaurant and The Lutetia Bar and Brasserie which offer tempting multicuisine food, beverages and classy wines.
- A high speed wifi internet connection throughout the hotel premises
- Business centres available for official meetings and tasks.
- Early morning newspaper available in your room
- In concern to health and fitness hotel offers you gym, spa, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms.
- Laundry services at your room
- Beauty salon for both men and women
- 24 hours reception
- Valet parking system
- Grange City Hotel London has been the first and the foremost choice of stay for everyone coming to London.