Claridges Hotel London is one of the best places of accommodation in London. Ideally situated at 49 Brook Street, Mayfair London, the hotel has many nearby attractions like Hyde Park, Bond Street, Berkeley Square, Park Lane etc which are worth visiting. Claridges Hotel London is an old 5 star hotel that was started in 1812 by James Mivart and since then serving their guests with utmost care and top class facilities. The hotel comprises of 200 guestrooms of varying type like the deluxe rooms and superior rooms according to cost and facilities.
Facilities in Claridges Hotel London
- All the guestrooms are spacious and beautifully designed reflecting the traditional style of living.
- Every room is fully equipped with modern facilities and equipments. Satellite televisions, direct dial phones, tea/coffee making equipment, satin linens, vibrant curtains, and stylish bathroom accessories, pay per movies, grand decor are all available in each of the rooms.
- A conference room with modern computerized equipments is present where you can have any kind of official and business meetings.
- Beauty salon is available for both men and women along with great professionals.
- In concern to fitness and health Claridges Olympus Health and Fitness centre is present with a gym instructor and latest exercising machines.
- Concierge service available
- Valet parking system available to avoid congestion
- 24 hours room service
- Wake up alarm alerts
- Complimentary newspaper facility
- Wifi internet connection is available throughout the Claridges Hotel London
- ATM machines located inside the hotel boundary
- Polite and cordial staff ready for anytime service
- The restaurant offers multicuisine food liked by everyone; Claridges Bar offers great collection of wines and drinks. In the afternoon you can get tea in The Foyer and The Reading Room.
- Claridges Hotel London is the place for a comfortable and affordable stay in London.