The Bonnington Hotel London is a grand fascinating hotel situated in heart of London at 92 Southampton Row. The mind blowing infrastructure of this 4-star edifice is highly appealing to the guests and the visitors. Established by Lord Strathcona in 1911, Bonnington Hotel London is located within a few minutes from many of the highlighting delights of London like the Russell Square, British Museum, Covent Gardens, Westend Theatres, Oxford Street and Parliament House. The frontage dressing of the hotel and the furniture is very much harmonizing to the era of Edwardian times making it so gratifying that you will love the hotel and always want to stay at this hotel only.
Facilities in Bonnington Hotel London
- The hotel has 215 guestrooms which are very well furnished and supplied by latest modern equipments and facilities like plasma television, Air conditioners, Tea/Coffee maker, in room safe, hair dryer, soft cushioned linens and bedding, iron board and iron, direct dial phones, black out drapes.
- The bathroom of each room is very exquisite and equipped with lavish elegant bathroom accessories like the bath tub, showers, shampoos, conditioners, aromatic soaps and other utilities.
- Throughout the hotel premises you can access high speed Wi-Fi internet for your personal and official tasks.
- Wake up alarm alerts are provided as and when you require.
- Bonnington Hotel’s restaurant offers you delicious food and with large varieties and tastes.
- 24 hour room service
- Concierge services are available.
- Gym and health centers are provided in concern to your health and fitness.
- At Bonnington Hotel London you will find every kind of facility that too in appropriate way and you won’t get any kind of complaints here.